Trench Day(s) 2021
January 22 & 23
Noon to 11 p.m. both days
Specialty Beers on Draft All Day
Bottles of 2021 Mariana Trench Imperial Stout On Sale
Free to Attend, Beers by the Glass
About Trench Day
Join us in our spacious warehouse on Friday January 22nd and Saturday January 23rd as we celebrate the release of our Mariana Trench® Imperial Stout. This 9.8% alcohol by volume stout is brewed with cocoa and vanilla to round out the heft of dark roasted malts used to craft this award-winning beer. Mariana Trench won Gold in the Imperial Stout category at the 2014 Best Florida Beer Competition, BeerAdvocate magazine said “Mariana Trench holds our taste buds firm and slaps them around with roasted lushness,” and the Palm Beach Post declared it the Beer of the Year in 2015.
We are changing the format of the event this year in order to best serve our customers in the safest way possible. Our taproom will be open all day both days, featuring over 20 different beers on tap available by the pour, including a number of variations of Mariana Trench Imperial Stout. A limited number of 22 ounce bottles will be available for purchase.
Masks will be required to enter. We will continue to have tables set at least 6 feet apart. Our staff will be on hand and vigilant to help minimize the time you will need to leave your table for orders… after all, you're here to enjoy yourself, not stand in line.
We will host food trucks both days, with Inspir-Asian Food Truck on site Friday 5:30 to 10:30, and TMI Food Truck on site Saturday 5 to 10:30.
Thank you all for understanding the change in format. In years past, we’ve held an intimate all-you-can-enjoy beer festival, and hope to bring that back moving forward. In the meantime, let’s raise a glass to local independent craft beer!
- Mariana Trench Imperial Stout, 2021 batch
- Java Mariana Trench 2021 (with coffee)
- Silky Mariana Trench 2021 (with peanuts)
- Mariana Trench Imperial Stout & Mr. Crowley Barleywine Blend
- Cookies and Cream Mariana Trench 2021
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Mariana Trench, 2015 Vintage (last keg!)
- Scorpion IPA with chili peppers
- Oaked Category 5 IPA on Nitro
- Strawberry Lemonade Coastline Lager
- Very Vanilla Caramel Cream Ale
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Mr. Crowley Barleywine
- Oak Lime Citrafied Session IPA
- One Eyed Tiki (rum aged oak and coconut milk stout)
- Silky Johnson (milk stout with peanuts)
- Coconut Bay Breeze (lager with cranberries, pineapple, and coconut)
Plus, Caramel Cream Ale, Category 3 IPA, Coastline Lager, Citrafied Session IPA, and Category 5 IPA