Jobs at Due South Brewing Company
We are always looking for new people to join our expanding team in the brewery taproom. While we may not have a bar staff job currently available, we accept applications for bar staff anytime. Simply ask any bartender for an application.
Any positions in the brewery or taproom which require specific skills or experience will be listed below. For the positions posted below, please follow the instructions in the listing and do not call or show up without a scheduled interview.
South Florida Sales Ambassador
Due South Brewing Co. is seeking to add a South Florida Sales Ambassador to their Boynton Beach brewery team that will work throughout the South Florida area including Palm Beach, Broward, Dade & Monroe counties.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge about craft beer.
- Demonstrate a high level of oral, written and digital communication.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve goals
- Flexible schedule that will require work at nights and on weekends where needed.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Basic computer skills in MS Office Suite/Google Drive/OpenOffice and email.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with on and off premise accounts, Distribution Networks and the community at large within the territory.
- Plan and execute events (tap takeovers, dinners, tastings, festivals, etc) with on and off premise accounts.
- Conduct training programs with on and off premise accounts where needed to properly portray the Due South brand.
- Maintain proper communication with distribution partners to ensure product freshness and relevance.
- Work with distribution partners to ensure delivery of point of sale and marketing materials to on and off premise accounts.
- Must be of legal drinking age (21 years of age or older)
- Must possess a valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Must possess a reliable vehicle with up to date insurance.
- Must possess a Smartphone or laptop.
- Must be able to taste beer for quality purposes.
- Must maintain professionalism when the taps are flowing at events.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
- Must be able to critically assess beer quality.
- The ability to travel via car or airplane on a regular basis.
Preference will given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Two years of industry experience selling craft beer.
- A “CAN DO” attitude and the ability to be the consummate optimist.
- Strong knowledge of the local craft beer market.
This is a full-time salaried position with pay commensurate with experience. Due South Brewing Co. offers paid time off and weekly employee product benefits.
To apply please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter using the subject “South FL Rep”. No phone calls please.