Jobs at Due South Brewing Company
We are always looking for new people to join our expanding team in the brewery taproom. While we may not have a bar staff job currently available, we accept applications for bar staff anytime. Simply ask any bartender for an application.
Any positions in the brewery or taproom which require specific skills or experience will be listed below. For the positions posted below, please follow the instructions in the listing and do not call or show up without a scheduled interview.
Due South Brewing Co. is seeking a bartender to work in our taproom. Duties as a bartender at Due South include providing knowledgeable customer service, pouring beer properly from a draft system into beer clean glassware, ringing up customers through our point of sale software. Hours may include weekdays, nights, and weekends. There is opportunity for advancement for the right candidate. This position will report to the Taproom Manager.
- Bartending or wait staff experience desired.
- Craft beer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to handle and manage a cash drawer.
- Must enjoy working with the public in a positively, friendly manner.
Please apply in person at our taproom or send a brief resume to email@example.com